256 Commercial Street
Provincetown, Massachusetts 02657
Wm. B.D. Simmons & Co., Boston, Massachusetts, before 1877
Mechanical Key and Stop Action
The 1843 wood frame building was dedicated February 20, 1874.
It was set back from the street (next to Town Hall). It included portions of the old white oak Meeting House from 1792.
A simple one story facade with bell tower and short spire above the center window and single entry at ground level.
The building was converted to retail and later served as a movie theater. The organ is gone.
Source: Organs of the United States and Canada Database (OUSCDB), Seattle, Washington