143 Main Street
Sandwich, Massachusetts 02563
Hook & Hastings, Boston, Massachusetts, Opus 1823, 1899
Two manuals and pedal
Slider chests, Mechanical Key and Stop Action
3 divisions, 7 ranks, 16 stops
Located in the front right corner.
Flat case is a 3 diagonal shape with a projecting console.
Console has drawknobs and straight stepped jambs.
Electrified by LaHaise.
First Parish Church, Unitarian, closed its doors when the congregation moved to the church where the Calvinstic Congregational Church met and merged with the Methodist Church and the Congregational Church becoming a Federated Church.
The organ was moved to the Community of Jesus, Orleans, Massachusetts in 1971.
This organ is located in the Chapel.
Source: Organ Historical Society, Richmond, Virginia
Organs of the United States and Canada Database (OUSCDB), Seattle, Washington
Perley and Barbara Gates